Friday, September 21, 2007

Pencils All In A Row

Project: Design a Place for your pencils using only paper, and adhesives. From this assignment my brainstorming process began. This resulted in a goal that consisted of creating a case for my pencils that was portable, aesthetically pleasing and organized. Now, I have used many pencil cases before, and I have seen what my peers were creating. Having seen their ideas, I knew that I had to narrow down my choices from my list of ideas. After narrowing down my ideas I chose this design because it met all of my requirements from before. I am pleased with the results, and the velvet really makes it enjoyable to carry. Furthermore, the color contrast turned out to be very appropriate for the upcoming season.














When tasked with this project I made goals and parameters for myself. These parameters and goals are the basis for the inspiration of this project. I wanted the design to be portable, aesthetically pleasing, easy to place on a desk or pinned up on board, and organized. I feel liked I accomplished this task with this design.

No comments: