Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I have never been the same since

This is where it all began. I stepped through the doors and was told to draw upside down. I have never been the same since. This is a really good exercise to train your eye to look at lines and not the entire shape you are drawing.


















After I finished drawing upside down I was then directed to draw my neighbors foot. However this is not my neighbor. My neighbor ran away leaving me to draw Anna's foot, who was sitting on the front row. Lucky for me, she has a really pretty tattoo on her foot

2 comments:

Hannah Coble said...

You did well on this picture. I also like your blog in general, how you comment with your artwork!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see that other people appreciate the Picasso assignment as much as I did. It forces you to think in a completely different way, focusing on the lines rather than the composition. I don't know about you, but mine turned out WAY better upside down than I ever could have done right side up :)